Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes? Well, this recipe here brings everyone’s favorite up one notch! This melt-in-your mouth, creamy and cheesy ball of wonder will make people ask for more.
You will need:
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups Panko
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
In 4 easy steps:
- Step 1 – Mix mash potatoes, cheese, chives and cayenne pepper in a large bowl
- Step 2 – Put dough into MPress, and use the 3 large cylindrical shape nozzle. Cut up 25 pieces and roll into balls.
- Step 3 – Dip balls into eggs and then coat in Panko
- Step 4 – Fry coated mash in preheated oil till evenly golden and crispy for about 2-3 minutes.