Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes? Well, this recipe here brings everyone’s favorite up one notch! This melt-in-your mouth, creamy and cheesy ball of wonder will make people ask for more.
You will need:
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups Panko
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
In 4 easy steps:
- Step 1 – Mix mash potatoes, cheese, chives and cayenne pepper in a large bowl
- Step 2 – Put dough into MPress, and use the 3 large cylindrical shape nozzle. Cut up 25 pieces and roll into balls.
- Step 3 – Dip balls into eggs and then coat in Panko
- Step 4 – Fry coated mash in preheated oil till evenly golden and crispy for about 2-3 minutes.
Party Tip! Wanna save time on scooping 25 balls? No problem! Pack your mixture into Tupperware Mpress and press out evenly consistent sizes that is ready for you to just roll, coat and fry.