We have just posted the following product in our online Tupperware shop (Singapore).
The Tupperware ACE (Atmosphere Controlled Environment) system creates the optimal environment to keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer.
VentSmart Containers have a special three-way venting system that helps regulate the atmosphere inside the container by balancing the flow of oxygen coming in and carbon dioxide going out.
Slider can be used in 3 different positions:
- Half Open: When the slider tab is aligned with the half circle on the pictogram, the small opening in the seal is open for light venting.
- Closed: When the slider tab is aligned with the fully etched circle in the middle of the pictogram, both openings in the seal are closed.
- Fully Open: When the slider tab is aligned with the hollow, glossy circle on the pictogram, the big opening in the seal is open for full venting.
- The handy produce chart to identify the venting slider position is printed within the layers of the refrigerator storage container so it won’t fade or wash off over time.
- The lid is easy to open thanks to the tab in the corner.
- The built-in grid at the bottom of the base keeps contents away from moisture and ensures air circulation around food.
- When they are not in use, they can nested for compact storage, even between different sizes.
The VentSmart Small Low, with a capacity of 800 ml, can keep fruits and vegetables such as:
been sprouts, blueberries, cherries, chili peppers, figs, fresh herbs, ginger, mushrooms, radishes, raspberries, strawberries, white or red grapes
In case you didn’t know, you can download our mobile app ► Tupperware Singapore Mobile App ◄ to ensure that you can always buy genuine Tupperware from a genuine source and to check on warranty matters!